What is BBA LLB Integrated course?
BBA LLB Integrated course stands for bachelor of business administration- bachelor of legislative law. It is a BBA LLB integrated course dual degree programme. Admission to this course depends on the student's performance in the law entrance examination. Candidates enrolled in the programme find numerous opportunities to start their careers better. They get hired by non-government organisations, non-profit organisations, corporate houses, media houses and legal firms.
BBA LLB Integrated course Fee Structure
BBA LLB Integrated course fee varies significantly as the government institutions provide a hefty subsidy on the study of law. For example, a top college, Cuttack, charges Rs. 1,86,000 fees per year. The add-ons or overheads like hostel charges, security deposit, exam fees, and campus maintenance fees will be much extra.
Several privately run colleges likely charge much more than this as they do not receive a government subsidy.
BBA LLB Integrated Course:
The Major Advantage of the BBA LLB Integrated course program is that it creates ample opportunities for its aspirants. Students can easily switch their roles according to their area of interest. The case studies, guest lectures, and industrial visits included in the program give students closer insight into the functioning of corporate law in the business world.
- The first Advantage of the BBA LLB Integrated Course is that it owes aspirants employment opportunities in not only the law sector but also in the business sector.
- The second Advantage of the BBA LLB Integrated Course is that it will broaden one's mind, and after completing this course, one can work as a specialist in the legal field.
- Another Advantage of the BBA LLB Integrated Course is that it equips the candidate having the requisite knowledge of the diverse subjects and enables them to handle the situation efficiently.
Aim of BBA LLB Integrated Course:
The main Aim of the BBA LLB Integrated course is to save candidates' academic year, which can be wasted if doing both the courses individually. In the final year of this course, candidates are offered an internship, aspirants are offered the internship programs, and they are allowed to work around the globe. It is a plus point for the candidates as they are allowed to work across the globe, in government courts and some law firms. BBA LLB Integrated course grants an integrated understanding of the interrelationship of Management Studies and Law in their entirety than specified areas.
Eligibility Criteria for BBA LLB Integrated Course 2022:
- The basic Eligibility for the BBA LLB Integrated course is that the candidate needs to be passed his/her higher secondary examination (10+2) with an aggregate of not less than 50% marks.
- The second Eligibility for the BBA LLB Integrated course is that admission to the five-year program is made strictly on merit, based on the entrance examination. It is based on the interview as well.
- The third Eligibility for the BBA LLB Integrated course is based on age. The general category age criteria are limited to (20 years) whereas, for ST, SC, and other communities, it is limited to (22years).
- Next, Eligibility for the BBA LLB Integrated course depends on the minimum percentage marked by the Bar Council Of India in the +2 examination. The general category is marked as 45%, whereas for ST, SC, and other communities, it is marked as 40 %.
Admission Process for BBA LLB Integrated Course 2022:
- The BBA LLB Integrated course's Admission process is based on the entrance examination and merit.
- The BBA LLB Integrated course in certain universities includes direct and entrance-based admission. However, few Universities require candidates to give Entrance Exams for the BBA LLB Integrated course.
- The Applications for admissions can be availed either from the University website or by visiting the Admissions Office.
- To follow the Admission process for the BBA LLB Integrated course, Candidates must fill out the required details a match the existing documents.
- Before going through the BBA LLB Integrated course Admission process, candidates should ensure that they qualify in the Education Eligibility criteria with the minimum required marks.
- The BBA LLB Integrated course subjects studied as part of the curriculum are Law of Torts, including MV Accident and Consumer Protection Laws, Jurisprudence, Business Organization, Accounting, Constitutional Law, and Family Laws.
BBA LLB Entrance Examination
There are numerous BBA LLB Integrated course entrance examinations. We have provided details of entrance examinations whose score is considered for enrollment in the BBA LLB Integrated programme.
CLAT: CLAT is the full name of the Common Law Admission Test. National Law University conducted it Delhi with a consortium of constituted colleges. It is a national-level law entrance examination. Every year, around 59000 candidates appear in the Common Law Admission Test. One hundred twenty-one law colleges across the country accept Common-Law Admission Test scores.
Law School Admission Test India: The Law School Admission Council conducts it. It is a national-level law entrance test. Fifty-five colleges accept law School Admission Test India scores. It is conducted once every year in offline mode.
MH CET Law represents Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Law. It is a state-level selection test directed to give admissions to regulation universities in the Maharashtra state. The term of the assessment is two hours. It is directed in disconnected mode. Around 19000 applicants seem consistently in the MH CETLaw.
ILSAT is the shortened name of the ICFAI Law Admission Test. ILSAT is a college-level regulation selection test directed by ICFAI Law school. The term of ILSAT is two hours. It is directed in web-based mode.
TS LAWCET represents Telangana State Common Law Entrance Test. It is a state-level regulation selection test directed by Osmania University. Around 30,000 understudies seem consistently in the TS LAWCET. Twenty-one regulation universities in Telangana acknowledge it.
AP Law CET represents Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test. It is a state-level selection test directed by Sri Krishnadevaraya University in the interest of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. It is directed in web-based mode. The term of the assessment is an hour and a half.
Cut off is the base qualification rules to give affirmations. People looking for affirmations in the BBA LLB Integrated course are expected to satisfy this prerequisite. Consistently a cut-off in light of the understudy's exhibition in the law selection test is delivered for confirmation in the BBA LLB Integrated course. A cut-off is the base furthest reaches of competitors' expected scores to sign up for the academic course. The people who achieve the same or inside the cut-off rank or score are qualified to sign up for BBA LLB. The cut-off for each BBA LLB Integrated course school might fluctuate, relying upon placement tests, the number of understudies showing up in it and the number of accessible seats.
Salary Package After BBA LLB Integrated Course:
The minimum pay scale for a BBA LLB Integrated course graduate is around Rs.35,000 to Rs. Forty thousand per annum (approx) or even higher after gaining the experience of 2 to 3 years. The second aspect of salary is the skills and knowledge of the applicants and the reputation of the company in which he works.
Placement Opportunities after BBA LLB Integrated Course:
- Candidates who have completed their BBA LLB Integrated course have many Placement opportunities in the administration, planning, management, banking, and industrial sector, in addition to the judiciary & legal profession.
- Students also have Placement opportunities related to market requirements and enhance their market value amongst other institutions of repute.
- The minimum pay scale for BBA LLB Integrated course graduates revolves around Rs.350,000. It can be even higher depending on the experience an applicant holds.
choosing a Program?
Talk to us about which program best suits your professional career.Enquire Now